Feedzilla: News stories about Top News - Business

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Logo Designs

Initial logo
Description: For each logo I used color to make individual letters or symbols pop out. for the first logo i made the B appear as if it were linked into the second B. I used a dark blue color to make the logo visually satisfying.  






full name logo
The second logo in my upload is the full name logo  I kept it simple by once again using colors that would stand out, drawing attention to the logo.  I  picked the "A" in both names because it was the only letter that appears twice besides the B.


 
full name symbol logo
Finally the third logo I did I chose a symbol I created earlier in the year during the spaceship project back in photo shop. I subtracted the shape of a star from the original star and just added a circle into the middle. I did it because I had a feeling it would be a creative and original though to add to the logo.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hooked 'B's are very cool. The 'A's in your name really stand out. The 'B' in your symbol logo is hard to see because of the two pinks so i would consider changing the color on either the letter or the circle. I would also make the font thicker on your last one. Good work. These designs are not terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That star is awesome. Just sayin.
    The hooked b's look cool too.
    Not much to add other than to agree with the guy above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how you linked the b's together and the second one was very cool how you highlighted the a's. The last one i didnt like as much because you cant see the b that well. try changing the color of the brandon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the initial logo best. It is one of the most unique designs, being that the Bs are hooked together. I like how simple it is, as well. Your name logo needs some work. I think the font choice is good, but maybe the coloring could be changed. However, all three logos are well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your first logo the best, it stands out and is both simple and memorable. I don't love the way you highlighted the 'A's in the second one, i f anything you should have emphasized the 'B's. overall nice work

    ReplyDelete