Feedzilla: News stories about Top News - Business

Monday, November 1, 2010

illustrator

Illustrator shapes


Project description    

I used the templates to draw most of the things in the project. Other things in this project didn't need  a template and were created using the shape tools. The templates I used were from the online tutorial from www.Vectordiary.com













New skills, Processes
  • Pen tool
  • Shape tool
  • Pencil tool
  • Star tool
  • Text tool
  • Direct selection tool 
  • Movement tool

Self Reflection
From this project i learned a lot, but above all over the course of this project I gained a good idea of how to use the pen tool. i discovered tracing was a good way of getting a drawing of something onto the page. I also got a good grip on the pencil tool when I drew the hands. i would grade myself 9/9. On this project because there are still somethings I can improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment